R&B Sundays is an upscale brunch experience presented by 1st Class Events for the mature 21+!
If you love R&B vibes, a classy brunch, upscale environments, dope people, tasty food and premium cocktails, this is a brunch curated specifically for you. EARLY ARRIVAL IS STRONGLY SUGGESTED!
Come dressed to impress and bring your whole crew because you never know who you might rub elbows with at our events!
Rhythm N Brunch is back Sunday June 11th and we're bringing our friend Tim Lowe back to host the party!! This month you can enjoy the best brunch vibes in the Valley as we begin our summer series. Dress to impress in your sexiest summer attire!
We are so excited to once again bring you the best food, the best music and the best vibes for brunch in Fresno with some changes to enhance everyone's experience. Whether you're new to brunch or returning, we would love to have you come party with us as we continue the brunch season for 2023!
1.Doors/Tickets: Doors open at 12pm! We will have early bird tickets for $10 and our standard GA admission for $15.
2. HAVING A CELEBRATION? We now have celebration packages available for purchase! Included in each package: exclusive birthday merchandise from R&B SUNDAYS, a birthday candle, table decor, DJ shout out and a half dozen of alcohol infused birthday cupcakes.
3. Tables: All tables and seating begins at 12:00pm. So be sure to get your crew and get your tables before they sell out! Note: All Tables not claimed by 2pm will be forfeited and not refunded.
4. The Food: The reason we come to brunch! Our house Chef and The PartyPlugg Catering is cooking up the best all u can eat brunch buffet in the Valley. We're talking waffles, chicken, ribs, bacon fresh fruit, the whole spread!
5. Brunch service is now from 12:00pm - 2:30pm and is included with your table purchase. Tables are reserved for dining guests only. Not eating brunch at a table but still want to eat? Be sure to check out bullet point eight!
6. The Music: The DJ Lineup is as usual, our residents DJ DAAVE and DJ DOUBLE DEE keeeping the day party vibe lit, along with guest DJs bringing their flair.
7. Libations: The bar is fully stocked with our lovely bartender to make your favorite drinks. What's brunch without champagne??!New specials for brunch include mimosa and margarita towers. Both are great for the crew! Champagne bottles are also available for individual purchase.
8. Single Brunch Ticket: If you would still like to eat brunch but are not able to get a table then this is the place for you. We have single or couple brunch seating at our cocktail tables.
9. Larger Parties: If you have a party larger than 10 please contact us immediately so we can do our best to accommodate you. We have a limited number of large party seating, so the sooner you grab your RSVP and make a reservation the easier it will be for us to accommodate you.
Text Tim Lowe at 559-885-3781 so we can enhance your turn up!
We look forward to being able to bring this amazing event to our city once again! If you missed the last two months, you don't want to miss this one. We will have brunch once a month during the summer series.
Feel free to text us with any questions and someone from the team will get right back to you.
See you at brunch,
1st Class Events
* A 20% cancellation fee will be charged on all tickets and tables cancelled within 14 days of the event.
** No outside cakes allowed inside the venue.
*** All tables not claimed by 2pm will be forfeited.
****By attending 1st Class Events, you are subject to your photos and videos being taken and used for our promotional purposes and branding
*****No Refunds for any events, tables purchased in advance have guaranteed admission. Walk ups are welcomed, limited availability.
******NO OUTSIDE ALCOHOL may be brought in for ANY reason.
*******BAG POLICY FOR ALL EVENTS: Effective March 9, 2023
Bag must be clear and must not exceed 12″ x 6″ x 12″ inches.
Non-clear small clutch that does not exceed 4.5″ x 6.5″ x 2″ inches.